Emily Rose Morris

My Grandpa David thinks I should keep an online journal of my 1st year, with words and pictures. So, I present to you, "Emily Rose Morris," my 1st Year.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Picture Time (from March 2005)

I know it's been a long time since I posted pictures, but I've been a busy baby. I've been growing and just having a lot of fun.

Grandpa David and me finally decided which pictures to put here, so we're doing another "Photo Dump." It's fun seeing the pictures that have been taken and deciding which one's to post here.

I hope I won't be so long next time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy and me on Easter Weekend. I'm just plain cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy and me again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy and me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy and me. These were at Nana Cauleen and Grandpa David's. I'm looking at the basket of goodies Nana Cauleen made for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A close encounter with mommy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my Bunny Blanket

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy and me at Nana Cauleen's and Grandpa David's. This is in their front yard under the Cherry tree. See Buffy keeping an eye out and making sure Mommy doesn't drop me. This was in March. What a pretty day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy, Buffy and me playing in the flowers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oooooh. Can I play in the flowers? Can I, Huh? Huh??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Buffy being the protector. Brewster is chasing bees.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Grandpa David and Nana Cauleen got me a Coink! This will be neat when I can start putting my own pennies in it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After my bath. I'm sure glad that is over

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After a bath. I'm not happy, but I'm CLEAN!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my Bunny Blanket. I'm the cute one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Bunny again. I'm still being cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy wants me to say HI! to Nana Rosie and Grandpa George. HI!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daddy wants me to say HI to Nana Rosie and Grandpa George. HI! Remember, I'm the cute one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Daddy. I'm still being cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hi, everyone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Bunny, again. I LIKE Bunny. (but I'm still the cute one)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ooops! I think I passed a "bubble."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bunny and me.

Well. That was a lot of work. I hope I won't be so long next time. But, I do stay busy keeping Mommy and Daddy occupied. They take me places. Next time I'll tell you about Day Care. They are really nice to me there.

Bye for now. Love, Emily