Emily Rose Morris

My Grandpa David thinks I should keep an online journal of my 1st year, with words and pictures. So, I present to you, "Emily Rose Morris," my 1st Year.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Photos (3/8/2005)

Well, I don't have much to say. Things are really good. Mommy and Daddy are fine. I was in my swing last night and really had lots of fun!

Here are some pictures. Call it a "Photo Dump." Most of these were in February. Grandpa David says he will get a couple of the "professional" pictures up after he scans them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daddy, being silly again. I like that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy and me with a statue of the baby elephant at the Zoo. I'm not sure about the elephant. I'm glad this one wasn't real. I'm glad Mommy was with me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, just being cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brewster and Buffy making sure Grandpa David is taking care of me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Grandpa David and me. Just a great day outside and quiet rest inside.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me again, just being cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, still being cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy, trying to make me comfortable. I just want to sleep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uncle David and Auntie Tannis.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hey! You looking at ME?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my Bunny Blanket. Nana Cauleen made the afghan. It's pretty.

Bye for now. Love --Emily