Emily Rose Morris

My Grandpa David thinks I should keep an online journal of my 1st year, with words and pictures. So, I present to you, "Emily Rose Morris," my 1st Year.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

New Pictures (2/15/2005)

Mommy and me spent a few days with Nana and Grandpa David. It was fun. Here are a couple of pictures from then.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Brewster making sure Grandpa David is taking care of me.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Living up to my Nick-name "Peanut".

So, this past weekend we went to Uncle David and Auntie Tannis for Valentines Day. Here are some of those pictures.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Sleeping at the restaurant while the "adults" eat.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy with Auntie Tannis.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
Valentine's Day at Auntie Tannis and Uncle David's. Mommy and Daddy showing me off. I'm just Soooo cute!!

It's so much fun being me. I get all kinds of attention and I'm really happy.

By for now -- Love Emily.