Emily Rose Morris

My Grandpa David thinks I should keep an online journal of my 1st year, with words and pictures. So, I present to you, "Emily Rose Morris," my 1st Year.

Monday, January 03, 2005

I want to be a Veterinarian (1/3/2005)

Grandma and Grandpa had to take Buffy (their girl German Shepherd Dog) to the Vet today. Poor Buffy has been peeing more than me lately. They thought she might have an infection.

It was so funny, They took her to the Vet and one of the tech's followed her around with a pan to try to catch some of her pee, so they could look at it in the microscope. Well, Buffy wasn't going to let that happen. (Grandpa says Buffy has D.A.D.D. -- Doggy Attention Deficit Disorder).

Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa had to leave her there for a couple of hours, so the doctors could get her to pee. FINALLY, she did.

Grandma and Grandpa have to give her medicine for the next couple of weeks and take her back so they can look at her pee again (HA!). Well, it was an expensive trip to the Doggy Doctor!

So, I decided that since Mommy and Daddy have a dog, Uncle David and Auntie Tannis have 2 dogs, and Grandma and Grandpa have 2 dogs (not to mention the assorted cats and birds and other animals in the family), I want to be a Veterinarian. Yep, that's what I want to be. Then I can take care of everyone's pets and save them some money.

What do you think Mommy?? Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh?

Love, Emily

As Grandpa David says "Signing Off! Until next time, I'll see ya on the Blog!"