Emily Rose Morris

My Grandpa David thinks I should keep an online journal of my 1st year, with words and pictures. So, I present to you, "Emily Rose Morris," my 1st Year.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Going to the Doctor today (1/27/2005)

Yesterday was an exciting day. I dropped my umbilical cord. That sure does make cleaning easier. Nana Cauleen and Mommy took me shopping yesterday. I really like riding in the car. The motion is so comforting.

We went to Mommy and Daddy's favorite $100.00 store, Costco. That's what people call it because that's about how much everybody spends when they go in there. Anyway, I didn't like it so much for my first visit. It's BIG, not very warm, bright lights everywhere, and NOISY. We have to watch out for fork lifts, carts, and all the people. But I had fun being "out and about." We went to a couple of other stores and I enjoyed them a lot more because I didn't have to stay in my carrier. Mommy and Nana Cauleen carried me. I REALLY like being held.

Nana Cauleen is going home today. She needs to take care of Grandpa David and the dogs.

I get to visit the Doctor today for my 1 week appointment. I feel good and I think things will be fine. I'll let you know later.

Bye for now -- Love, Emily